Hankook Tire introduces the Dynapro HPX, an all-season touring tire for SUVs
– Our latest SUV offering delivers longer tread life, enhanced safety in wet and snowy conditions, and industry-leading cabin comfort.
– The Dynapro lineup now includes a range of products designed to handle everything from highway cruising to extreme off-roading
– The Dynapro lineup, including the Dynapro HPX, will be on display during the 2023 SEMA Festival Las vigas
Las vigas, November 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Sima — Hankook Tire, a leading global tire manufacturer, today announced the expansion of its Dynapro product line with the debut of the Dynapro HPX. Available in January 2024the all-season touring tire for 4×4 vehicles, meets Hankook’s Dynapro range by offering a complete road touring lineup.
“Dynapro is Hankook’s flagship offering for SUVs, providing performance and reliability for drivers in a variety of driving conditions and scenarios,” he said. Rob Williams, President of Hankook Tire America Corp. “Dynapro HPX builds on our success in this category by providing drivers with an all-season touring option that delivers longer tread life, enhanced safety and outstanding comfort. Dynapro HPX is the latest product in the Hankook-up line that delivers on our promise of innovation and technology that can go the distance.” “
As an all-season touring tire, the Dynapro HPX is designed to deliver year-round performance for drivers looking for a smooth, comfortable ride in a variety of weather conditions. The all-new tire offers drivers the latest innovations, including:
- New compound for all seasons Increases contact area to spread ground pressure, allowing Dynapro HPX to last up to 12 percent longer than competing tires with the same mileage guarantee, based on internal testing.
- Improve grip and handling all season long They are delivered through 3D GripKontrol tubes that improve ice braking by 4 percent, wet braking by 15 percent and wet handling by 7 percent, compared to its Dynapro HPX predecessor.
- Tread pattern noise has been reduced Thanks to the knurling technology and the optimal multi-layer sequence, ensuring better comfort for the driver.
With the Dynapro HPX, Hankook’s Dynapro range now includes five products dedicated to light trucks and SUVs for different driving scenarios. Off-road drivers can count on the Dynapro HPX and Dynapro HT, an all-season off-road tire, while off-road enthusiasts can choose from the all-terrain Dynapro AT2 Environments.
Hankook will be displaying the tire at booth #81061 (Silver Batch) during SEMA 2023 (November 3-4) in Las vigas. The Dynapro HPX will be available for sale from January 2024 In 39 sizes ranging from 16 to 22 inches, with speed ratings up to V. The Dynapro HPX comes with a 70,000 mile limited tread wear warranty.
About Hankook Tire Company of America
Hankook Tire America Corp. is a growing leader in the U.S. tire market, leveraging investments in technology, manufacturing and marketing to deliver high-quality, reliable and safer products to consumers and the environment. Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn.Hankook Tire America Corp. Marketing and distributing a full range of high-performance and ultra-high-performance passenger tires, light truck and SUV tires in addition to medium-duty truck and bus tires in United State. Hankook Tire America Corp. is a subsidiary of Hankook Tire & Technology Co., Ltd., a Forbes Global 2000 company headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
Source: Hankook Tire Company of America
(Tags for translation) Hankook Tire Company of America